Look who is not dead after all!! Okay yes, yes, I know, I haven’t been here in ages… But work been kicking my ass and it’s not like I was really reading anything in the past two or three months…
I also have some great news! Together with my friend Charlotte we started a brand new blog – Reads Rainbow – dedicated exclusively to reviews and recommendations of lgbt media, be it books or movies or shows. The first review – by your truly – is up so maybe check it out here.
Now let’s move on to all those six books I read in September.
Total read count: 6
💫 LGBT rep: 6
- 💫 The Wicker King by K. Ancrum | 5/5 🍑 (reread; review)
- 💫 Crush by Richard Siken | 5/5 🍑 (reread; mini-review)
- 💫 True Letters From a Fictional Life by Kenneth Logan | 4/5 🍑
- 💫 The Cranberry Hush by Ben Monopoli | 4/5 🍑 (review)
- 💫 There Goes Sunday School by Alexander C. Eberhart | 3/5 🍑 (review)
- 💫 Almost Like Being in Love by Steve Kluger | 4/5 🍑 (review)
So yeah, that’s not a lot, but I still feel way better about myself & my reading than in August! Hopefully I’ll stay on this rising curve for the next month!
Anyway, what’s up with you guys? What did I miss?